Develop your skill and knowledge as assessor and presenter at the Office of Sport’s combined Assessor and Presenter Training. This comprehensive course supports Coaching Accreditation Schemes (NCAS) and National Officiating Accreditation Schemes (NOAS).
Assessor training focuses on building evaluation skills to improve competency-based assessment of coaches and officials, while the presenter training looks at improving effectiveness in planning, preparing, delivering and reviewing presentations. This course is ideal for assessors and presenters in the NCAS or NOAS programs.
- Planning the assessment process
- Assessing competence
- Presenters role and competency based training
- Planning and preparing a presentation
- Engaging your audience, learning styles and communication skills
- Presentation and teaching methods for theory and practical content
- Facilitation skills and questioning techniques
- Effective use of a range of teaching aids (eg. data projector, video, whiteboards).
To successfully complete this course, participants must attend both presentation days and complete the required work and assessment tasks
Presenter/Facilitator Training – Deliverer’s Guide and Curriculum
Sport Australia’s Presenter/Facilitator Training Program aims to equip presenters and facilitators with the skills to deliver quality and effective coaching and officiating programs.
Assessor Training Curriculum
Sport Australia encourages National Sporting Organisations (NSOs) to train their assessors.
Mentor Training – Deliverer’s Guide & Curriculum
Sport Australia has developed guidelines for organisations wishing to develop a mentoring system.